Friday 23 December 2011

JAG helps our less fortunate furry friends

JAG helps our less fortunate furry friends

What an AMAZING group of people I work with, I am truly beyond words!  I was planning on picking up the shelter donation boxes Friday, but since Sherman Oaks and Sunset were completely overflowing, I made an earlier pick-up today, but will still be picking up items from Beverly Hills, tomorrow.  I was completely floored by the amount of items collected from everyone, large dog beds in particular which I know are very expensive!  The shelter staff could not believe how Realtors especially, in such a challenging economy, are still so generous and giving.  After visiting both offices, my S.U.V. was packed to the gills with not an ounce of room to spare, nor a window to see out of….and this was my third trip so far this season, WOW!
I left the shelter in tears, as it’s always a bittersweet experience delivering the donations, knowing they won’t all make it out of there….but the one thing I do know is that as a group, we sure made a difference in making that hell hole a lot more tolerable for a lot of unfortunate animals, who probably don’t deserve to be there!  Warm beds, toys, treats and good food go a long way, and it makes an unbelievable difference in an animal’s moral and temperament, making it much more adoptable!  I know I’ll sleep better tonight, knowing that they undoubtedly are, as well.  They may not have a voice, but J.A.G. spoke very loudly on their behalf today.  So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! 
I hope you all enjoy beautiful holidays with your families, I know your generosity and kind hearts will bring you lots of wonderful blessings in 2012, and I am humbled to work with such wonderful, giving people.
With love and gratitude,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. The choice is really yours and depends on the size of your dog. The good news is that there are enough options for dog collars and dog harnesses on the market. This lets you customize your clothes to your liking dogs. Moreover, both the dog collars and harnesses are made from a variety of materials that allows you to choose one that is comfortable for your dog race and skin type. You can choose the colors you like, the patterns that you like, and of course the product that you like. Kelly Marshall is a popular factor in Oh My Dog Supplies - where you can find dog beds,purple dog beds I am very thanks for commenting and sharing.

    ReplyDelete