Sunday 17 July 2011

welcome to natalie neith's blog...Real Estate n LA

at the risk of redundancy....
welcome to natalie neith's blog...Real Estate n LA


hope you'll find this intriguing, interesting, helpful, thought-provoking, or all of the above!


why would you want to read this--much less follow it?
My hope is to provide an eclectic mix of posts & info, mostly related to real estate--but maybe not always... 


who am I and why would you care?
My name is Natalie Neith, and I have been a realtor in Los Angeles for 22 years. I sell LA--hence the name of this blog...


I have a broad base of experience--I've represented high -end, low-end properties  & those in between. I've been a listing agent for a major bank for their REO (Bank-owned) properties. I have represented foreclosures, both buyers & sellers, short sales, and standard sales. I have a passion for historic properties, but have sold brand-new condos as well...


 I have worked for/with most of the big companies in LA real Estate--John Douglas Co.,  Coldwell Banker., Fred Sands, Prudential, and am delighted that I am currently with the ever-so-fabulous (we care about our clients!) John Aaroe Group. We have offices on the Sunset Strip, in Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, Pasadena, as well as my office, downtown (DTLA) For the last 14 years or so I have been a top-producing agent (Last year #6 in my company) with my partner, Ken Catbagan. (The Catbagan-Neith Team)


you can find me both on Facebook, twitter, and Google+
I hope you'll follow me on this adventure into the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment